December 3, 2010

Welcome, Mrs. Brenneman!

Actually - that should be welcome BACK!  I (Mrs. Hartsock) have been absent this week, and most likely will be gone all of next week too due to serving on jury duty.

Mrs. Brenneman (who taught 3rd grade in previous years) is back to sub for me while I am gone - how fortunate for myself and the students to have an "expert" in our classroom!  Should you have any questions or information for me, I am able to check my school e-mail account from home in the evenings, but am not able to receive e-mail during the school day. If you have a need to communicate with Mrs. Brenneman, please send a note or you may reach her by phone at school during the school day.

Due to a short day in court today, I was able to be back in the classroom on Friday afternoon and enjoyed seeing the kiddos!  It sounds as if all is going very well, and I know they're in good hands with Mrs. B.

- Mrs. Hartsock

No comments:

Post a Comment